Idox Plc is a highly acquisitive company with turnover of £77m. Idox is a leading applications provider to UK local government for core functions relating to land, people and property, such as its market leading planning systems and election management software. Idox has increasingly revenues from the private sector in the Netherlands and Germany. The Netherlands business is a grant consultancy business called Vindsubsidies, part of the Idox Content division.
Vindsubsidies is a large and renowned consultancy company in the Netherlands that offers a total package of services and products in the area of grants, including Europe’s largest funding database. Vindsubsidies connects all kind of innovative organisations (SMEs, public organisations, knowledge institutes and multinationals) to relevant grants and funding. The company offers grants services for over 20 years. We are a major player in the market. Vindsubsidies is a fast growing organisation and therefore we have a job offer available for a position as financial controller.
About the role
As Financial Controller of Idox you will be part of the Finance team of Idox. As our colleague in this team, you’ll be involved in a broad spectrum of work such as:
- be the initial owner of the account
- perform month-, quarter, yearend closing and reporting timely and accurate
- suggest process and financial system improvements
- help with integration of new acquisitions
- act as a knowledge expert in your field and be open to learn new things
The team is highly organised, professional and sociable. You will benefit from positive leadership and mentoring from the outset. You’ll report to the Finance Manager of the division Content within Idox.
What do you have to offer
- 2+ year relevant work experience in accounting
- University degree in for example accounting
- Can communicate both in Dutch and English
- Can find yourself in the terms structured, proactive and dedicated
What has Idox to offer
- Good salary
- Phone + Laptop
- Inspiring organisation with 700+ employees
- Offices in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, US, Australia.
- Good opportunity to make the next career step
- Office at Deventer central station
- Flexible work environment