Vindsubsidies is looking for an experienced M&A Manager to support the Board and management team in executing the Value Creation Plan, transforming the business and in the identification, due diligence, execution, and integration of potential bolt-on acquisitions.
The core of this role is managing the Vindsubsidies Value Creation Plan, supporting and managing the project governance, timeline and reporting. Execution of the underlying initiatives in the plan will be owned by functional executives in the company. It will be critical to work closely with the finance team to ensure effective quantification (e.g. revenue, EBITDA impacts) of VCP initiatives as well as ongoing measurement and tracking.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To co-create the Value Creation Plan (join the VCP Steering Committee and co-ordinate and project manage the execution of initiatives across the business);
- Regular communication with the Board, CEO, CFO, Management Team, VCP working groups and externals;
- Assisting in the identification of value creation initiatives, and in developing the business case, analysis, and implementation plan for identified opportunities. Performing market due diligence (e.g. market sizing, competitive landscape, market growth) independently and/or leveraging expert consultants;
- Working with the Board, SilverTree Operating Partners, and key executives and advisors in defining KPIs, targets, operationalising tracking, installing incentives and holding the organisation accountable for target delivery;
- Tight co-ordination with CFO to ensure consistency of reporting;
- Creating transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability to the CEO, other Core Managers, Operating Partners, and Board of Directors;
- Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the initiative owners, helping them deliver the targeted results;
- Preparing analysis & progress summaries for internal and Board discussions and leading the presentation in both contexts;
- Managing or supporting the Sponsors / Operating Partners in managing external advisors and resources on transformation topics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master degree in business/finance;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in Business Transformation;
- A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity;
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate;
- Fluent in written/spoken English and Dutch.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus system;
- A challenging, varied job within an international group;
- Inspiring environment;
- Many experienced but also young ambitious colleagues;
- Of course you will be provided with all facilities to be able to work flexibly from one of our offices in Enschede, Druten, Deventer and Utrecht, or from home.
Founded in 1997, Vindsubsidies is the only agency in the Netherlands to offer full-service grants and subsidies consultancy and a range of online products, including the most comprehensive funding database in the Netherlands. Vindsubsidies contributes daily to innovation, progress and sustainability within all sectors in the Netherlands through its services and data offerings.
Vindsubsidies employs highly educated and specialized consultants with deep experience initiating and managing funding projects at the regional, national and European level. Vindsubsidies has been awarded the FD Gazellen Award consecutively over the last 5 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. Vindsubsidies has offices in Utrecht, Deventer and Enschede.
When you join Vindsubsidies you’ll be part of an ambitious talented team where excellence is the standard. Our team has a down-to earth mindset and threat each other and our clients with respect, but is always striving to push the boundaries and improve themselves every single day at the personal, professional and organisational level.
About SilverTree Equity
SilverTree Equity is a sector specialist private equity firm. SilverTree invests exclusively in software, technology, and technology-enabled businesses. The firm is differentiated by its focus on value creation, sector specialism, and deep network of operational resources and industry relationships. The SilverTree team has successfully completed or been involved in over 50 transactions.